Submit Water Conservation Violation Request

Give detail location and description of issue.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Water Conservation Violation

This service request is used to report water conservation violations at residential or commercial property. Watering restrictions are in affect. Visit for current watering restriction information. Water emergencies or water main breaks should be reported to Austin Water Customer Service Center Dispatch at 512-972-1000.

Service Level Agreement

Allow Water Conservation 10 calendar days to send notices and for issues to be corrected.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.